Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Makeup Addiction

Makeup sales! My greatest weakness! Lol

I think my real weakness are eyeshadows and nail polishes. I have large quantities of both and I don't see myself stopping any time soon. I just keep adding more to my stash. Although I do know that makeup have an expiration date.

However, I have learned, if I really want to learn everything about applying makeup and nails and such that I would have to experiment with everything on myself of course. So I buy/play with one thing I have not yet learned how to do. Such as applying foundation, contouring, shaping/filling eyebrows, applying gel liner.

So for learning new things I bought new things. Lol.

I recently bought a gel liner set from Shany Cosmetics. My makeup stash mostly consists of their products. I absolutely love their line, it's affordable and the payoff is insane!


They are beautiful bold colors. I was always into bold colors more than neutral colors but nonetheless still interested.


I've swatched them as well.


I also bought a contouring palette from Motives Cosmetics. This is a rather new product and there are two palettes. One is called Fire, it's more for warm toned people, while Ice is for cool toned people.

Warm skin tone: pink and yellow undertones.

Cold skin tone: red and blue undertones.

This is the Fire Palette from Motives Mavens.


More products/pictures to upload. I kinda went on a makeup spree. Hehe.

~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment